Terms and Conditions MG Mosel Tour 2021
- The event is open to all MG vehicles, regardless of type or age. Club membership is not required (but recommended).
- Participating vehicles must be registered for use on public roads, roadworthy and properly insured. Drivers need to have a valid driving licence.
- All participants declare to respect the local traffic rules and adhere to all other legal regulations. A detailed collection of driving rules for each country and further information can be found in the roadbook.
- The tour will be driven by use of sat navs. The following devices are suitable without limitations: Garmin 24xx and 25xx series or TomTom GO (excluding Basic/Essential).
- A mobile phone number is required to register. iPhone users are requested to install the Friends app and grant the organiser permission to localise them during the event.
- The registration fee is due immediately upon special request.
- The registration fee is not refundable (except when the event is cancelled). Hotel costs need not be paid if possible according to the hotel cancellation policies.
- All documents will be provided in English and German.